AMBC Vulnerability Management Service delivers proactive scanning, testing, remediation of application database, servers, and network vulnerabilities. So, enterprises can combat the threat to better protect their customer data, intellectual property, financial information, and other key assets. Vulnerability Management is performed via automated and manual testing methodologies to reduce the incidence. AMBC IT security experts help to quickly leverage existing security program investment by handling the operational requirements of vulnerability scanning. AMBC Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing service provides
AMBC penetration testing team performs Internal & External Penetration Testing to uncover the weakness of the organization’s infrastructure.
- Unknown Assets on the Network
- Abuse of User Account Privileges
- Unpatched Security Vulnerabilities
- A Lack of Defense in Depth
The functionality, usability, interface, compatibility, and performance of the web application will assess to mitigate the risk and affiliating the security checkpoints.
AMBC Penetration Testing team performs a security assessment to find the vulnerabilities listed in the OWASP Top 10, the Open Web Application Security Project’s ten most critical application security risks.
- Injection Flaws
- Broken Authentication & Session management
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Database errors
- Input/output validation
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Define the level of risk on the network
- Optimize the security investments
- Assured security control & management
- Mitigate and address the issues before the occurrence of a cyber attack
- Improve awareness and constant update of cyber risk
- Saves money & business time