Register for the career fair and apply to one of the available roles that interest you.
We are Hiring
Date: 07th Oct, 10AM – 12PM IST
Venue: Online - Via Teams
Venue: Online - Via Teams
- B.E / B.Tech (Tier 1/2) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- CISA, CISM, CDPO, CRISC, ISO 27K LA and LI, CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, etc. are some of the preferred ones.
- Looking for a resource with the below skill set, with 3 to 8 years of experience.
- Information Security Architectural Expertise in at least 3 of the following areas.
- Identity and access management, Application (including Mobile Application) security, and Cloud Security.
- Organizational information security and cyber security governance.
- Basic understanding of security-relevant industry standards, regulations, and practices, such as ISO 27K, PCI, RBI master directions, NIST, COSO, COBIT, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Experience in planning and implementing risk mitigation strategies relating to Data loss prevention, Authentication, Encryption, Data Protection, and Privacy
- Experience in conducting Information Security Assessment and Risk management in accordance with established standards such as ISO27001 etc.
- Experience in the areas of IT SOX testing. Experience in ERP controls (SAP/Oracle) would be an added advantage- Experience in the areas of IT SOX testing. Experience in ERP controls (SAP/Oracle) would be an added advantage
- Industry domain knowledge from BFSI, Capital markets, telecom, IT/ITES, Service etc. would be an added advantage.
- Collaborate with the Legal, Data Security, Information Technology and Compliance departments to identify and control data, records, and privacy risks
To register for a virtual career fair, fill out the web form and then apply to the open opportunities you’re interested in for that fair.
How to Join
- After registering, you will receive a connection to a Microsoft Teams Meeting 1-2 days before the virtual career fair.
- On the day of the virtual career fair, you will join the Microsoft Teams Meeting by clicking the link.
Speak With a Recruiter
- AMBC recruiters will be on hand during the fair to answer any questions you may have about the jobs we are looking for and how AMBC can assist you in your career hunt.
- Following the virtual career fair, if you were found to be a good fit for one of our vacant positions, we will contact you.
- Attending an AMBC Virtual Career Fair provides you with a front row (virtual ) seat to learn about some of our most interesting career possibilities with some of the nation’s most innovative organizations!
- Our recruiters will provide you with a behind – the-scenes look at the creative projects and cutting edge technology that our world class clients are working on, as well as the tools and guidance you need to stay competitive in this everchanging employment market.