Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad Madurai
Experience: 5 - 12 Years
Graduation: B.E (CS/IT)
- Utilizing Microsoft’s .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients’ requirements.
- Maintaining Internal Timesheet ASP.Net, SQL Server, SSRS Reports
- Developed all the application including Roles management, Emails, Logs & Logics except reports and DB
- Added Attendance module for employees online Check-in
- Built all the UI and Logic
- Employability Skills initial employment, maintain. employment, and obtain new employment if required.
- Collaborating with co-workers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients’ feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
- Degree in web design, software engineering, or similar.
- MCSD or MCPD certification will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in C#, F#, or VB.NET; preferably all three.
- Capacity to use SQL or Oracle with ease.
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
- Production support for fixing keys bugs
- Implementing new features and enhancing the existing functionality
- Code merges and transport preparations for Production
- Taking requirements from clients and giving timelines
- Demos for the new enhancements made for the system